Vaginal-Rejuvenation-Procedure is not common to most people especially on cultures that consider it as an offence. However, some people from other countries are interested in this treatment since they consider it as the only method they can apply so as to enhance their sex life with their partners.
Laser-Vaginal-Rejuvenation Procedure does not involve pains but helps in vaginal tightening and make it restore its youthful state. Most sexually active women seek this means of treatment even if they already have children, they still consider it for the purpose of improving sexual experience.
Additionally, laser-vaginal-rejuvenation procedure can also help in fixing urinary incontinence stress. Urinary incontinence is whereby a woman may accidentally urinate during coughing, sneezing or laughing.
How Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Works and Its Benefits
As the muscle of vagina tightens it might be a consistent relaxing state but also depends on someone, means that you cannot over control it. The perineal muscles are often dramatically weakened that might cause the vagina remain on its non-optimum condition. Hence, result to the low level of sexual satisfaction.
Laser Vaginal remedy can also assist in improving the tone, strength, and control of the muscle tissue of a vagina. The heat laser energy can help in boosting the fresh production of elastin and collagen, which plays a significant role in strengthening vagina canal and cervical column.
Laser-Vaginal-rejuvenation seems to be not more invasive compared to other cosmetic surgery. In also involve less recuperation period and it also significantly enhance women’s self-esteem
Laser-Vaginal-Rejuvenation Potential Risks
Just similar to other surgeries, laser vaginal rejuvenation procedure also in involved with other risks as well as post-operative difficulties. Since this surgery is always perfumed under broad anesthesia, it can put a patient at great risks of allergic reactions. Here are other potential risks of Laser Vaginal surgery:
- There are other severe risks involved, such as unavoidable infections, excess bleeding, and scarring.
- Since the procedure comprises cutting of nerves endings on the vagina, it might result to a permanent or temporary sensation loss on the cured area.
- Women may have a feeling of numbness in their vagina after the surgery, thus making the surgery ineffective rather than enhancing woman’s sex lifestyle.
- The changes of hormones may result to vaginal dryness causing the vaginal tissue become wide/stretch again.
- The surgery laser can result in tissues on the vagina become irritated and inflamed.
A swift session can be completed within 15 minutes and remains a simple and safe procedure. If done perfectly, no side effects come as result of this treatment. For an effective outcome, it is recommended to gap the sessions at least one month apart while other people recommend 3 sessions for the best result.